Mosby | 0323043321 | 24-11-2008 | 3 edition | CHM | Pages:1552 | 392 Mb
Based on valuable customer feedback, Doctors Yanoff and Duker have streamlined their best-selling reference, Ophthalmology, to zero in on just the clinical answers you need in day-to-day practice.
- Provides access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, plus additional basic science information, and a downloadable image library for use in electronic presentations.
- Discusses every aspect of clinical ophthalmology for complete coverage in a single volume.
- Uses 2250 full-color illustrations that depict a wide range of ophthalmic techniques and disorders.
- Presents a more streamlined format to the printed text to help you focus on the clinically actionable information you need everyday.
- Discusses hot topics such OCT, the ocular surface, glaucoma testing, refractive surgery, advances in molecular biology and genetics, neuro-ophthalmology, and retinal studies to keep you absolutely current.
- Provides enhanced coverage of cataracts, including advances in phacoemulsification and surgical complications.
- Helps you make optimal use of the newest drug therapies, including Anti-VEGF treatment for wet ARMD and bevacizumab treatment for complications of diabetes.
- Offers authoritative guidance on the newest treatment options for cornea disorders, including evolving ocular surface reconstruction techniques and new cornea procedures such as DSEK.
- Incorporates new chapters on increasingly popular aesthetic oculoplastic surgical techniques to help you meet today's demands.