MKSAP has been the internal medicine standard of excellence for over three decades. Now an innovative audio program captures the highlights of the MKSAP program content from the printed page and delivers it to you in a captivating educational experience.
MKSAP® 14 Audio Companion is custom-designed to suit your busy schedule. It lets you use time you already have to reinforce and profit from the MKSAP learning experience. You can listen to its dynamic audio presentations while driving, exercising, relaxing or engaging in other mentally non-productive tasks.
Pearl-Rich Discussions And Updates Spanning Every MKSAP 14 Topic Area!
MKSAP® 14 AUDIO COMPANION HELPS PRACTITIONERS:
• Convert unproductive "downtime" to quality learning time
• Stay up-to-speed on recent clinical advances across multiple subspecialties
• Prepare for Board certification or maintenance of certification
• Get exclusive insider perspectives from MKSAP authors and other eminent specialists
• Sharpen your decision making skills - expert insights on MKSAP 14 questions enhance your diagnosis and management know-how
• Glean valuable MKSAP 14 pearls - tips and techniques...preferred treatment approaches...pitfalls to avoid...proven practice-builders... and more
YOUR MKSAP® 14 AUDIO COMPANION PROGRAM INCLUDES 90 HOURS OF AUDIO IN 2 PARTS
• Foundations of Internal Medicine
• Cardiovascular Medicine
• Gastroenterology and Hepatology
• Hematology and Oncology
• Infectious Disease
• Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• General Internal Medicine
• Endocrinology and Metabolism