By Michael Tuggy MD, Jorge Garcia MD, Gary Newkirk MD
- Publisher: Saunders
- Number Of Pages:
- Publication Date: 2005-09-23
- ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1416000917
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781416000914
This rapid access, ‘how-to’ multimedia resource offers step-by-step guidance to medical and surgical procedures commonly performed in the ambulatory setting, including ‘hot’ topics such as colonoscopy, colposcopy, no-scalpel vasectomy, dermatologic procedures, and more – all at the click of your mouse. Watch superb surgical field video clips of procedural techniques. Accompanied by professional voice-overs explaining cognitive aspects and technical ‘pearls.’ Download patient instructions and access. Stay abreast of procedural skills and enhance your practice with this state of the art reference.
- Presents 65 video clips, to view on PC and TV, showing all the procedures you are likely to perform.
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to perform each procedure – in print or offline.
- Ipatient teaching guides, in English and Spanish- for recommended aftercare.
- ICD-9/CPT codes at your finger tips for every procedure.
- Sub-surface anatomy is super-imposed on the video providing realistic representation.
- Unique, interactive interface allows you to select the text that you want to view while watching the video.